Too Blessed to Be Stressed: Overcome Common Health Conditions Naturally
Do you consider yourself too blessed to be stressed? If you could use some additional guidance where stress management is concerned, you’ve come to the right place! We all can use a little help now and then when it comes to overcoming life stressors.
Here are five health conditions that are related to stress:
- Obesity. When you’re feeling stressed to the max, you may react to the situation negatively by overeating or eating foods that you normally wouldn’t. A change in diet can cause weight gain, especially if you don’t feel like exercising.
- Diabetes. Glucose levels in Type 2 Diabetics rise when stress is involved. Learning healthy ways to cope with challenges helps diabetics maintain steady blood sugar.
- Headaches. Stress causes tension. It exacerbates headaches which take away from the clarity of the day. When your head hurts, it’s hard to concentrate.
- Anxiety and Depression. Whatever stress a person experiences can manifest in anxiety and depression if not addressed immediately. Working with a primary care physician to come up with stress relieving activities is advised.
- Alzheimer’s Disease. Studies have found that stress can cause people with this disease to develop brain lesions more quickly. To reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s, one must be aware that stress exists and learn how to respond to it in a healthy and proactive way.
Aromatherapy helps relieve the symptoms of stress naturally. Essential oils offer relief from a range of issues including nausea and anxiety. How the oils are used plays a big role in how effective they are.
Bioesse Tech takes the idea of diffusing oil and makes it portable with its signature Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches. Each product is designed to specifically address a health issue by serving as a natural stress-reducer. A single patch provides hours of discreet relief wherever a person goes.
TAKE NOTE: Individuals with health conditions should consult with their doctors as to what treatment options are safe for them to use. Aromatherapy, a powerful tool for healing, must not be used by women who are pregnant as well as people with chronic diseases. Other stress reducing tools can take the place of essential oils for natural stress relief as suggested by a physician.