How to Incorporate More Lavender into Your Life
Do you love the smell of lavender? Are you looking to invite more relaxation into your life? If you are, you’re in luck! There are a number of ways to make the fragrant flower a part of your everyday.
Here are some ways to incorporate more lavender into your life:
- Bath Bombs. Made from citric acid so that they fizz well, bath bombs in a lavender scent are incredibly easy to find and use. Simply unwrap it, place it in the bathtub full of water, and enjoy. Your body will thank you for being so good to it!
- BLISS Baths. BLISS stands for Baking Soda, Lavender Essential Oil, Intention, Salt, and Salt. You basically state your intention to relax and create a bath with baking soda, lavender oil, and Epsom salts. Soak away your cares regularly.
- Pillow Spray. Fill a plastic spray bottle with purified water and few drops of lavender essential oil. Spritz some on your pillow before going to bed. You’ll have no problem falling asleep and staying asleep when you do this.
- Buy or sew your own little pillows filled with dry lavender. Stash them in your drawers, linen closet, and even your suitcase for an added boost of tranquility. You won’t feel as anxious when you smell the sweet scent of lavender in your home or hotel room.
- Aromatherapy Inhalation Patches. Bioesse Tech’s popular product provides up to eight hours of relief. If you’re having an especially stressful day, put on a patch and breathe deeply. You can wear it to work, school or even bed. The best part of all is that no one knows you’re wearing it because it’s worn under your clothing.